Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Jason Bateman



Since Hancock's coming out today and one of the loves of my life is starring in it, I present you pictures of the love of my life: Jason Bateman. Courtesy of ohnotheydidnt, we found out that Bateman was being interviewed by MTV and that the public was invited to the taping. Of course, we jumped on that and waited patiently at Sony Plaza. There weren't as many people as I thought there would be, though I did see a New School kid there. Josh and I got to sit in the front row, right in front of Bateman himself. Interviewed by Josh Horowitz, Batemen discussed filming Hancock, working with Will Smith, and, of course, Arrested Development and the hopeful movie version. See more here and here.











1 comment:

Linda said...

Hey! I loved your pictures of Jason! I wanted to ask if it'd be okay for me to use them for jason-bateman.net? Please let me know :) You'd get credit for it of course!