Saturday, April 28, 2007

Last Inprint Closing





I've been working on Inprint, New School University's newspaper, for a long, long time. Right now, we're in the middle of our last closing of the semester, my last closing of my undergraduate (keeping my fingers crossed for grad school/journalism school in the future) career.

I am graduating on May 18th.

But that's a different story.

As I type this, I am in the middle of working on my last article for Inprint, which I ideally should be working on now. Later on today, I will go to school, go to the computing lab, and work on my final design for this final, super-sized and in color issue.

It's kinda sad.

Peter said the other day, you know, we're going to have to edit our mail signatures. I didn't think about that before. I have to get rid of
"Managing Editor/Production Director
INPRINT
Serving Eugene Lang College and the New School community
eugenelang-inprint.blogspot.com "

What do I put there instead?

It's kinda scary.

But for now, I'll go back to my article and maybe everything'll be okay. Maybe.

No comments: